sábado, 30 de enero de 2010

Before The Storm

  • letras
  • Miley:I know this isnt what I wanted never thought it’d come this far, just thinking back to where we started & how we lost all that we are

    Nick:we were young & times were easy, but i could see it’s not the same. i’m standing here but you don’t see me, i’d give it all for that to change. and i dont want to lose her, i dont want to let her go.

    Coro:Miley:Im standing out in the rain, i need to know if its over, cause I will leave you alone

    Nick:flooded with all this pain, knowing that i’ll never hold her, like i did before the storm

    Nick: and with every strike of lightning Miley: comes a memory that lasts

    Niley: not a word is left unspoken as the thunder starts to crash

    Miley: maybe i should give up

    Coro:Miley: Im standing out in the rain, i need to know if its over, cause I will leave you alone.

    Nick: flooded with all this pain, knowing that i’ll never hold her, like i did before the storm
    Miley: trying to keep the light from going in
    Niley: and the clouds from ripping out my broken heart. We always say a heart is not whole without the one who gets you through the storm.
    Coro:Standing out in the rain, knowing that it’s really over- please don’t leave me alone Flooded with all this pain, knowing that i’ll never hold you, like I did before the storm

    0 comentarios:

    Publicar un comentario

    comenta!!

    Suscribirse a Enviar comentarios [Atom]

    << Inicio